Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Tale Of Two Mascaras

bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara                                                     Maybelline Lash Stiletto   
I love both of these mascaras.  I have been using Maybelline Lash Stiletto for a little over a year, and I got the bareMinerals mascara about a month ago.  It's really hard to pick which one to wear when sometimes.

Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara gives my eyelashes amazing definition.  It's a natural look but with better defined and more voluminous lashes.  So, it delivers exactly what it says it should!  I love products like this.  To make things better, it FEELS natural.  Even running the brush through my lashes feels luxurious and gentle.

Lash Stiletto gives me fantastic, dramatic lashes.  It's almost a falsies feel, but I'm okay with that because it gives my eyes some... er... va-va-voom.  I feel faaaaabulous!

Neither of them give me spider leg lashes.  I have greasy/sweaty eyes (ew), but with both products I don't notice any dramatic run off.  I get the waterproof version of Lash Stiletto, but the bareMinerals mascara is not waterproof.

Very very happy with both products!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl,

    thank you for your comment. The only shadow i tried for now is the one from the studio line and yet another elf haul
    and it's wonderful. I mostly go with elf's studio line and never got disappointed. With my last order i also got me a baked eyeshadow palette, and it's insanely pigmented as well.

    Thanks for your interest, get back at me if you got more questions, or hit me up on twitter @ninij87

    Have a good rest of the night!

    Janine

    I mainly use the essence i ♥ extreme mascara btw ;)

    ReplyDelete