Thursday, September 27, 2012

Review: Wet N Wild Petal Pusher Palette

Wet & Wild Petal Pusher Palette
So, since I have green eyes I am drawn to purples.  I prefer subdued hues, but sometimes dramatic eye shadow is where it's at.  Enter why I bought this palette.

It's obviously a little used already, but the "locations" for where each color should go are stamped into the powders: Brow Bone, Eye Lid, Crease, Definer









Wet & Wild Petal Pusher Palette
On the back of the palette it has some simple directions and a diagram.  There are no color names for any of the shadows, just the names of the "looks". 













Wet & Wild Petal Pusher Palette Swatches
I did these swatches over primer.  The "brow bone" color is super light and barely shows.  I tried layering it several times but it didn't help much.  It's definitely meant to be a subtle highlighter.  The "definer" color barely shows up for the day scheme.  It's more of just... a glitter-giver.  The other two colors are fairly pigmented.  The "night look" colors are all well pigmented.








Wet & Wild Petal Pusher Palette Face
Here is the look I created using the"daytime" colors.  The purples came out very vibrant and brought the green out in my eyes beautifully.  Unfortunately this was the same day I tried the bareMinerals Ready SPF 20 Foundation, so I am not at all happy with how my skin looks in this photo.  I used:

Annnd... that's all she wrote!  I have another look that I did with the other side of this post.  It seems to be the more favorited look of the two;  I'll post it in a day or two. :)

Wet & Wild Petal Pusher Palette Eyes
Ciao

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely, the sort of colours I tend to wear too.

    ReplyDelete