Friday, September 28, 2012

Smokey Eye - Dark and Mysterious

This was a quick look involving just my eyes and a little bit of lip gloss.  This is also the favorite of many people, including my boyfriend. :P  I think this is my favorite smokey eye that I have done.
I used Wet N Wild's Petal Pusher Palette (Which I reviewed here) in the two middle "night" side colors
bareMinerals Big and Bright Eyeliner in Intense Black
bareMinerals 100% Natural Lip Gloss in Mauve

This really made my eyes pop - I think I do better with dark colors. :3  Oh, and uhm... sorry for the serious face.

4 comments:

  1. I love this on you! You can actually wear looks that are a lot darker, they will make your eyes even pop out more! You kinda remind me of the Charmed sisters, remember that series? Haha :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I plan on experimenting more with this look soon.

      I remember! I used to watch that show all the time. I was so sad when they (basically) replaced Pru. :(

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous makeup!! I love this look! I'm now following through bloglovin'~! :D
    I would love if you joined our blog hop this friday!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.ca/p/beauty-bloggers-club-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank youu! I followed you back, and I will definitely be joining in. :D

    ReplyDelete