Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Last Week's Mail Call

I have been so busy with my trip and trying to catch up with stuff at home!  I meant to post this on Sunday but it completely slipped my mind.

I had such a good week last week in terms of freebies in the mail!  Not only did I get the freebies, but a friend of mine sent me a hand-made choker.  I need to make a post about that soon, too.

Here we go!


Allure October and November issues
Martha Stewart's Living November Issue
Purina Cat Food - Healthy Weight
Mountain Rose Herbs Catelog
The Republic of Tea Catelog with a free sample of Pumpkin Spice tea, which is delicious btw!
Lacoste Perfume/Cologne Samples:
     Pour Femme
     Energetic
     Pure
     Touch of Pink
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner
Physicians Formula Coupon for $10 off any product $10 or more
Living Proof Prime Style Extender

I made out like a bandit!  So far i am in love with the stuff I got.  The tea is delicious with a splash of milk in it.  Living Proof's Prime Style Extender makes me squeal with glee.  The Shampoo and Conditioner made my hair feel amazing and silky (must be true if Kevin said so!).  My cat will eat anything, including spinach, so I'm assuming the Purina sample will be a big hit.

Can't wait to see what I get the rest of this week! :D

Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a $100 Kill City Jeans giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete