Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Zip-zip-zippers!

I ordered some zippers from Zipit Zippers on Etsy on the 26th and they got here yesterday!  Zipit shipped it out the next day and they got here fast.

The zippers were mailed in a bubble mailer.  The items were SEALED in a plastic bag!  Not only were all my zippers there, tied together in a lovely orange ribbon, but they sent along a couple little trinkets!  I got a fortune teller fish and a zipper pull.

This was definitely a great experience.  I recommend this seller to anyone who is in the market for zippers.

I'm so excited to start my new projects.  I've already started on the roll-up cases, and now that I have my zippers I can start on the make-up bags!

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for Liebster Award check out my post for the rules/questions :) pepptinkbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete