Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kirsten Christmas Make Up

I decided to pretty myself up a little for Christmas Eve at my Dad's.  Kevin and I took the boys over for a turkey dinner.  Yum!


I wore a red shirt, black skirt and black leggings with a thick black belt.  The 7 year old stated that I looked just like Mrs. Claus and was extremely excited about my "costume".  It was adorable.
After we ate dinner, we opened presents.... They recieved RC cars and coloring books and crayons.  I think my dad might be have been a little excited about getting them toys.  He got the 2 year old switch and go dinos, which are basically transformers, and the 7 year old a semi-automatic nerf gun.

Holy Guacamole.  I predict some battles coming up when they get back from their mom's. :3

The remainder of the night was filled with RC car chasing, zombie fighting and sucking a balloon from the ceiling.  Christmas day we went back for Roast and to spend time with my brother and his family, who I met for the first time that night.  Cousins and their children were there, too.  Definitely the best holiday season I've had in a while.

So, uh.  Who volunteers to take down our decorations?

TTFN
Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    You Look Beautiful & a Cute Smile :)
    Love Your Hair's <3 It Actually Attract's me

    ReplyDelete