Sunday, January 6, 2013

Face of the Day

Face of the Day 1/6/13

I did a quick run to Michael's and stopped by my dad's to drop a couple things off.  I hadn't done my make up in a while so I made myself up!

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB in Light/Med
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in Pomegranate Punk
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Secret Service
bareMinerals Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Lash Stilletto in Black
Buxom  Big & Healthy Lip Stick in San Francisco
Benefit Lip Shines in Foxy Lady

Okay... maybe the lip products wore off for the most part while crock pot BBQ chicken was being consumed.  The tint is still there, though.

Anywhooooo that's all. :3

TTFN!
Kirsten

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Pic. Nice to see you on bloggers.com. http://www.yogapandit.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw you on bloggers and signed up for your blog! Love the nose piercing. Rock on!

    Phil

    www.blog.theregularguynyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! :) I followed you back. Rock on for starting the new year off with complaining about annoying people. I agree with you whole-heartedly.
      xD

      -Kirsten

      Delete
  3. Oh what fun! I love the light humor of your blog!
    Keep up the writing and encouragement! Since 2013 is just beginning there is plenty of time to start new blog goals and reach a broader audience. Kudos to you!
    Keep up the great blogging and photos!
    Sincerely,
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so glad you enjoy reading it. :)

      I hope your new year is going amazing.
      -Kirsten

      Delete
  4. With Ear Ring on the Nose??? I hate that mehn.. Just hate it forr no reason... Well, she is beautiful...


    http://www.gistactivist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete