Friday, January 25, 2013

Nails: Sinful Colors' Gorgeous

Here are my current nails!  This isn't a fresh paint, obviously  but the color is still beautiful.  It makes me think of Peacocks! :)  I painted a layer of Gorgeous over a layer of random black nail polish so it would really stand out.

This is one of Sinful Colors' metallic shades.  I haven't tried any other nail polish brand metallics, but these are so infuriating to use.  They take forever to dry and smudge/dent so easily for like a day after I've painted my nails.  :(


TTFN
Kirsten Holen

4 comments:

  1. I hate when polish does that! This week I did mine and they were so chipped by the next day I didn't bother taking a photo, blah! This shade IS lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! The first couple days they were alright because the polish is so brilliant that when you look at a distance you can't see the small flaws. By the third day corners of the polish were chipping off, though, so. :(

      Delete
  2. Very pretty. Too bad the polish is such a hassle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) Yeah, it's a total bummer.

      Delete