Monday, February 11, 2013

Face Of The Day 2/11

... and a haircut! :)


Last night I decided I needed to change it up a bit.  I like having bangs, but the side sweeping business just wasn't working for me.  I've tried 'normal' bangs and those make me look like I'm 12.  So, next step?  Retro/pin-up bangs!  Armed with knowledge from a few videos I took a trip to the bathroom and snip snip snip!

One of my biggest problems with any bangs I get is that I have a cowlick on the front of my hairline. (Thanks, Dad.)  It's above my left eyebrow, and no matter how much heat, water or products I use it slowly lifts my hair up so that I look like Cameron Diaz in There's Something About Mary.

Kevin is not a fan of my bangs.  I think he's just not used to it, but he says I look like a super sexy Spock.  Which is alright for me, because that means I'm smart, logical, and sexy.  Win win win!

The best part about this cut is that there's no hair in my eyes.

WAHOOOO!

TTFN
Kirsten

P.S.  I guess this says face of the day... well, I just have BareMinerals Black Eyeliner, Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in black, and Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in San Francisco on! BAM!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, A super sexy Spock! Well I love your retro bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great on you! Love the septum too x

    ReplyDelete