Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Review: EBOOST

I received a sample of EBOOST Natural Energy in my Influenster Holiday 2012 Voxbox!  The flavor I received was Pink Lemonade.


I already take Emergen-C, so I'm not a stranger to immunity and energy supplement drinks.  I have raspberry and orange flavors and I've tried the Acai berry flavor; Pink Lemonade is a treat for me!


I know it's stupid, but I oohed and awhed over the fact that the powder and the fizz is orange, but the actual drink in the water turns pink.  It was kind of like those color changing Kool-Aids.  Hehe. :3

I was not expecting the taste.  To be clear, my sense of salty taste or whatever you'd like to call it is hyperactive.  I have to be very careful when salting things or eating pre-packaged foods.  I can barely stand to eat things like Cup O Noodles anymore because of it.  So, to me, EBOOST is VERY salty.  I gagged.  I don't know if it's just this specific flavor, but I couldn't finish it.

I gave the rest of it to Kevin and he didn't notice an overly salty taste.  He said he actually liked the flavor and finished it off for me.  However, he didn't notice any energy boosting action.

We might just be immune to energy boosting stuff.  Who knows.

So, for me this was a huge flop.  I'm sad, but at least I still have my Emergen-C.

TTFN
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment