Sunday, February 3, 2013

Review: Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask

I received this in my Influenster Holiday 2012 Voxbox!  I was one of the lucky few that was chosen to receive this optional addition, and I must say they chose the right mask to send me!

Montagne Jeunesse Clean-Up Mud

The main ingredient in this mask for blemish prone skin is Aloe, which is known for its healing properties.  Evening primrose and willow are also supposed to help with blemishes.

The first thing I noticed is that the smell is a very strong medicinal scent.  It's not... bad but it's definitely different and a little off-putting at first.  I can't really put my finger on what ingredient gives it the smell.

With Mud Mask On


It goes on easily and washes off easily.  My face felt incredibly smooth and clean afterwards... I really love this mask!  It didn't irritate my skin at all.  I don't have particularly sensitive skin, but sometimes when I have an acne flare up stuff can get uncomfortable.

Mud Mask After

There wasn't a physically visible difference after I washed the Mud Mask off, but my skin was SOFFFT.

I also got about 4 applications out of this packet.  I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a one-time-use but it seems like a lot of product for one use.  If I had more of these I would definitely do a mask once or twice a week.

I'd love to try other Montagne Jeunesse products.  I am very pleased with this Clean-Up Mud.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
    I hope you and your family are enjoying a fun filled memory making day! Tomorrow come by the Makeup University blog for a TEEN WEEK guest post from Nicole of Project Inspired! In the meantime, check out this one from Gloria Safar.
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com/2013/02/teen-week-day-2-discipline-training.html
    Ciao ciao for now!
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com
    P.S. The February 1st TEEN WEEK blog post still has the 5 MURAD Acne Kits giveaway going! Get in it!

    ReplyDelete