Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Neutrogena Cosmetics




I received four full-sized Neutrogena Cosmetics products from Bzzagent.com for free so that I could test them out!


From the top:
Crease Proof Eye Shadow in Lasting Taupe
Crease Proof Eye Shadow in Constant Copper
Healthy Lengths Mascara in Black
MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Watermelon

Here are some swatches:


From bottom left to upper right, Watermelon, Lasting Taupe and Constant Copper.

The crease proof eye shadows glide on nicely.  The color comes out very pale and somewhat frosted.  Lasting Taupe ended up being an almost nude color, and Constant Copper is more of a highlight than a copper.  In order for them to stay put, I would suggest still putting  a primer down, and then dusting a setting powder on top so your eyelids aren't sticky.

The moisture smooth color stick is wonderful.  It glides on smooth and it very moisturizing.  The pigment is sheer but definitely there.  Unfortunately, the color they sent me is far too pink for my skin tone.  If it were a different color I would consider wearing it every day!

The Healthy Lengths Mascara elongates my eyelashes beautifully without clumping them.  I do love this mascara!  I don't know about any sort of nourishing effects, but I don't experience any smudging or flaking with this mascara.


Here is my beautiful face using the Neutrogena products I received from BzzAgent!  As you can see, the eye shadows are very nude.  You can barely tell I have anything on!

I am very happy with what I received and will continue to use them.

TTFN
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment