Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Manis!


So last week I did a little Christmas manicure inspired by a Christmas Tree.  The polishes I used were Sephora by O.P.I Spark-Tacular! top coat over Sinful Colors Last Chance.  Kevin liked it so much he demanded I do it on my toesies, too, so I did!  I felt so festive. :)  In August when I got Spark-Tacular I knew it'd be perfect for Christmas time.

I did two coats of the green and one coat of the sparkles, starting at the cuticle and slowly moving it down so it faded out some.

Of course, that manicure chipped and looked like crap after a week, so I decided to do a new one.  I could have red-did the last one but... the 49ers were playing the next day and I have these two other beautiful polishes...

Sephora by O.P.I Be-Clause I Said So over Keep Me On My Mistletoes.

While the last polishes were festive I feel fabulous in this gold and red combo.  It's so shiny it reminds me of champagne, bubbles and all, and I think it will go perfectly right through New Year's!

Two coats of the gold was enough for good coverage of this micro glitter.  One coat gently doled out so the large hexagonal reds got on there evenly did perfect.



2 comments:

  1. Looks very festive! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas to you, too.

    ReplyDelete